Heart Support Formula
Heart Support is one of the most complete formulas on the market for supporting cardiovascular health and maintaining healthy levels of cholesterol, triglycerides, blood pressure, homocysteine and CRP (C-reactive protein). To effectively address all of these health concerns, specific nutrients were selected which include the following*:
- CoQ10 (heart strength and stability)
- Vitamin E and Vitamin C (antioxidants)
- Calcium (heart function and maintaining healthy blood pressure level)
- Magnesium (stabilizing the hearts electrical system and blood pressure levels),
- Selenium (circulation)
- L-Carnitine (energy production in heart tissue)
- Hawthorne Berry (vascular system)
- Resveratrol (immune system, reduce inflammation and prevents platelets form sticking together forming clots in the blood stream)
- L-Arginine and L-Citrulline (heart health)
- Folic Acid (enzyme production)
- Methylsulfonylmethane (anti-inflammatory)
- Policosanol (cholesterol control)
- Green Tea Extract and Guggulipid (triglyceride and blood vessel control)
- Beta-sitosterol (cholesterol control)
- Niacin (cholesterol control)
- Chromium (triglyceride maintenance)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (LDL level control)
For even better results, combine Heart Support with one of our high quality Omega-3 formulation such as Mega EPA / DHA (regular or enteric coated), EPA*
SUGGESTED USE: 2 capsules taken 3 times daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Caution: this product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN COOL, DRY PLACE.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You might also like