- Vitamin B-1 which helps improve mood and nerve function
- Vitamin B-2 which plays an important role in hormone production, nerve health, energy production and the transport of oxygen to the cells
- Vitamin B-6 for the production of mood-enhancing brain chemical serotonin
- Vitamin C which helps prevent anxiety and irritability
- Biotin which helps prevent mild mood changes and fatigue created by stress.
- Folic Acid
- PABA for fighting stress.
- Pantothenic Acid for stress response.
- Choline and Inositol for anxiety reduction.
- Calcium and Magnesium for relaxation.
- Hops, Chamomile, Valerian, and Passion Flower for relaxation.
You might also like